Finance your purchase with an affordable monthly payment plan.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to pay an electric bill towards an asset on your home than a never-ending money pit with the utility? With a solar loan you have the ability to do a bill swap from your always increasing electric company to a fixed monthly payment that will never go up. By getting a solar loan you add value to your home, get a tax credit (if eligible), and know what your fixed solar investment will be for however long you choose your loan length to be. The system comes with panel, inverter, workmanship, and roof penetration warranties. The only downside is if damages to your solar system came from an act of God or act of man incident you would have to pay for the repairs. Usually those damages are covered by your home owner’s insurance, though, and so it should be minimal to no additional cost to you.
We’ll guide you through the simple process below and you’ll be enjoying the benefits for your solar loan in no time!
- See if you and your home qualify for the program.
- Schedule your no-obligation site- survey. We will collect measurements and photos of your roof to give to our team of design engineers.
- Review your system design with your LGCY Power representative
- We will submit and pay for all permitting with your local building department.
- Schedule your system install (typically 1-2 days)
- Your system is inspected by your local utility.
- Turn on your system and start producing your own power!
Fill out the form below or contact one of our representatives today to see if you qualify!
SYSTEM OWNER: YOU
Lower than utility monthly payment
Maintenance options available
Product & workmanship warranty
Benefits from tax credits and incentives
IS GOING SOLAR
RIGHT FOR YOU?
Take our quick, 30-second solar questionaire and see if you qualify to take back control of your power.
Going solar is easy. Let us show you.
Sneak a peek at what your new monthly payments could be.
Take control of your power and get a predictable power bill.