About LGCY Power:
LGCY Power is seeking?highly motivated?industry specialists?to join our growing team?of elite solar professionals.? We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same. LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation?since 2014?and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work”?by Glassdoor.??
About This Role:
A Site Surveyor Supervisor is required to be a leader on the ground for all site surveyors at their location. This person will help schedule the survey teams work day while also ensuring their team secures the required information for the job sites to accurately build and permit the project plans for installation. A successful candidate for the tole will be capable of being a cross-functional team member by not only conducting site surveys, but also serve as an important role during the inspection process.
- Lead a team of site surveyors with emphasis on safety and quality work
- Conduct site surveys for prospective customers as scheduled
- Responsible for being present during the job inspection process
- Provide detailed information regarding electrical, roof and structural
- Upload all collected information in a timely manner
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Be a part of providing a safe, positive, and efficient work?environment
- Assist with additional tasks as assigned
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Advanced organizational skills
- Coachable, self-motivated, and accountable
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid?driver’s?license?and?a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:?
- OSHA 10?
- Enphase experience/certifications?
- NABCEP PV Pro?
- National Electric Code knowledge?
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements?
- First Aid & CPR?
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds?
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders?and?be on roofs?
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch?and?lift?
- Ability to work in?all weather?and?climates?
- 7:00 am start time?
- Weekends and OT may be required?
- Workdays?and start times are subject to change dependent on weather and additional requirements?
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) option with employer match
- Generous PTO accrual schedule
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2164140