LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Warehouse Manager role, you will be responsible for supervising activities in the Warehouse and all facets including ordering, receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials, preparing and maintaining detailed records and files. We will rely on the Warehouse Manager to oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of installation and service materials.
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of all daily warehouse operations, duties and task while maintaining a respectable level of leadership and teamwork
- Build solar installation kits, transport materials to appropriate location in the warehouse, and other labor related warehouse duties
- Sustains, enforces and follows all standard operating procedures of the warehouse and safety policies
- Manages departmental communication and coordination with Warehouse, Branch Manager, and Field Operations teams
- Ensures all kits are ready for installation and are properly loaded
- Solves any issues regarding inventory, jobs kits, and material requests
- Operates various equipment and machines including forklift, pallet jack and vehicles
- Ensures that the warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe per compliance
- Trains warehouse employee(s) on processes and procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse and/or a lead role
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Previous solar experience
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- General computer (Microsoft), Excel email skills and basic data entry
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 am start time
- Weekends and OT may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2504391