LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
The Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing all service calls, all battery installations, and all MPU’s. The Service Manager will manage the schedule for all employees within the Service Department and will delegate appropriate tasks. All other duties as assigned by the District Manager.
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner by creating a high-quality experience through all interactions
- Promote a culture of safety through continued training and conducting safety and efficiency check-ins with all safety-sensitive employees
- Assist the District Manager with day-to-day service operations on service calls, commissioning jobs, inspection, and homeowner satisfaction
- Manage employee timecards, schedules, and other employment related needs
- Quickly and accurately upload pictures daily for jobs
- Review schedule and plan the teams day out accordingly
- Conduct any service calls and battery installs as needed
- Effectively communicate job and employee needs with leadership
- All other duties as assigned by the District Manager
- 2+ years of prior solar/roofing/electrical experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
- Open to travel to and from Reno on a weekly basis
- Ability to interpret plan sets
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Journeyman License preferred
- Local electrical apprenticeship registration
- OSHA 10
- Enphase experience/certifications
- NABCEP PV Pro
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements
- First Aid & CPR
- Experience with Enphase
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
- Ability to work in confined spaces, such as attics
- 6:00 am start time
- Weekends and OT may be required
- Workdays and start times are subject to change dependent on weather & additional requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2509227
City: Las Vegas