LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
Retentions Specialist is responsible for improving throughput by educating customers on the benefits of solar and resolving their concerns. In addition to retaining customers and collecting termination fees, the Retentions Specialist will also do proactive outreach to prevent cancellations from our high-risk customers. The Retentions Team is responsible for surfacing thematic issues to drive improvement throughout the organization.
- Answer questions and resolve concerns or cancellations regarding solar design, installation, and financing
- Make and receive calls with customers regarding cancellation (90% outbound)
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends to anticipate potential impact to customer base
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- De-escalation knowledge and tactics preferred
- Persuasive sales skills
- Creative problem solving
- Efficient and organized
- 1+ years sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- OTE $150,000
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program
Jod ID: 2153430
Department: Customer Service