LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Field Administrator role, you will be managing numerous installation teams to install all residential solar systems safely and efficiently. LGCY Power will rely on the experience of the Field Administrator to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner by creating a high-quality experience through all interactions
- Assist the District Manager with day to day operations for closed jobs, inspection, and homeowner satisfaction
- Manage and develop permit packets
- Assign sticker maps to Enlighten to promote project efficiency
- Print plans for following days to prepare team
- Conduct any close out calls as needed
- Effectively communicate job needs with leadership
- All other duties as assigned by the District Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of Solar experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Alternate sitting or standing at will
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Previous experience in the solar industry is a plus
- Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift 20+ lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Alternate sitting or standing at will in regular office environment is required
- Considerable time spent at desk
- Weekends and OT may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Jod ID: 2785073
Department: Operations Admin