About LGCY Power
LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
As a Project Coordinator II, you will be working directly with the Funding Account Manager to ensure headquarters and the branches are collaborating effectively throughout the entire solar process so that funding can be secured. This position will primarily focus on submitting and securing funding of all LGCY solar projects.
- Review and submit all necessary documentation/ financial information needed to advance accounts through LGCY financial partners
- Follow accounts through required milestones while sticking to SLAs
- Track certain metrics/ KPIs and develop solutions for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with sales and field offices to resolve any missing loan or contract documentation
- Work with financial institutions, sales, and field operations to secure and finalize solar loans
- All other duties as assigned by direct management team
- 2+ years of solar experience is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous solar experience highly preferred
- Possess a competitive desire to improve processes and controls
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple channels
- Obtains a sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong grasp of the various steps in operations
- Ability to collaborate and be part of a cross-functional team
- Customer driven and stakeholder focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, timeline driven environment
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions
- Experience using NetSuite as a CRM is a plus
- Detailed oriented while being able to maintain many projects, with a high level of organization
- Considerable time in spent at a desk using a computer
- This role is hybrid and based out of Lehi, UT.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Generous 401(K) option with employer match
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2503450
Department: Corporate Operations