LGCY Power is seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Emerging 8” by Utah Business.
The part-time Payroll Specialist is responsible to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department in a variety of areas related to payroll and benefits including payroll processing, time and attendance, compliance, insurance premium deductions and retirement contributions and communication.
- 2 years of multi-state payroll processing experience.
- Proficient in ADP software
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of payroll deductions (I.e., tax withholdings, premiums, etc.)
- Ability to organize data from multiple sources
- Able to work collaboratively with team members to meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Execute multi-state payroll processing through ADP software semi-monthly.
- First point of contact for payroll related inquiries.
- Devise a resolution to employee concerns and system related issues.
- Inputs changes related to payroll benefit deductions and contributions.
- Conducts regular auditing and reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part Time
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO Program
- Paid Holidays
- Attractive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance
- Opportunity for Career Development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture.
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jod ID: 2256171