LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Jr. Installer role, you will be working as a team to install residential solar systems in a safe and efficient manner. We will rely on the Jr. Installer to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Work as part of an elite team installing residential roof mounted solar systems
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner
- Be a part of providing a safe, positive, and efficient work environment
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Learn AHJ/Utility/NEC requirements and guidelines
- Assist in electrical wiring pertaining to the solar installation
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to be a productive team member
- Adhere to all OSHA and/or LGCY safety procedures
- Clean and prepare vans at the end of each day
- Assist with additional tasks as assigned
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Possess a “learning mindset”
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Previous solar experience preferred, but not required
- Local electrical apprenticeship registration
- Previous leadership experience
- OSHA 10
- 1 year of prior solar/roofing/electrical experience
- Enphase experience/certifications
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements
- First Aid & CPR
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
- Ability to work in confined spaces, such as attics
- 6:00 am start time
- Weekends and OT may be required
- Workdays and start times are subject to change dependent on weather & additional requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous 401(k) option
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2145480
Department: Field Ops
Office: Dallas Fort Worth