LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the District Manager role, you will be responsible for the safety of LGCY Power employees and management of the installation process for the jobs in the region to ensure compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures. This position is tasked with overseeing each department at the branch level– from permitting, design, field operations, and more, to ensure we meet or exceed performance expectations within the market. This role works closely with operational leadership as well as sales leadership to foster meaningful relationships that provide a successful and strategic competitive advantage. We will rely on the experience of the District Manager to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner by creating a high-quality experience through all interactions
- Promote a culture of safety through continued training and conducting safety and efficiency check-ins with all safety-sensitive employees
- Leads the development of the project schedule with the Regional Operations Manager and ensures the team on-site is properly executing the plan in adherence to LGCY quality and safety standards
- Provide direction on key sales opportunities and areas for targeted market sales points
- Manage day to day operations for project acceptance, installation, inspection, and homeowner satisfaction
- Reconcile all existing branch level expenses including utilities, permits, etc.
- Oversee permitting, utility, and HOA approvals on residential rooftop solar projects
- Ensure proper staffing levels and communicate any staffing needs or improvements
- Communicate changes in market including utility, permitting, and organizational changes as necessary
- Ensure compliance with various AHJ and utility companies as required by market
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with sales teams and other stakeholders
- Monitor warehouse material and assist procurement with fleet needs
- Actively motivate all members of the team throughout the solar project lifecycle
- Ensure timely installs per market
- Implement pricing strategies to optimize profitability
- Review sales data against finance requirements
- All other duties as assigned by Operations Leadership
- 3+ years of experience in the solar industry is required
- 3+ years of management experience and proven ability to successfully lead a team
- Demonstrate a capability to defuse escalated situations
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of residential solar construction, including roofing, main panel upgrades, and ground mounts
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to interpret plan sets
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination or education and or experience
- 4+ years of solar experience
- Experience managing 20 or more people
- Electrical licenses
- OSHA 10
- Ability to work in a regular office environment
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Generous 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2290026
Department: Field Ops