Director of Customer Marketing
Our mission is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same. Through this mission LGCY Power has become one of the fastest growing solar companies in the U.S. and provides solar energy at little to no upfront cost to residential customers. We provide immediate electricity bill savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Director of Customer Marketing will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining an effective marketing strategy to boost engagement from customers and the public in general.
- Create marketing campaigns to generate positive reviews from current customers and increase engagement from prospective customers.
- Develop a strategy for how to position specific product offerings across communication channels
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Manage external software and vendors
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative data to make data-driven content decisions and strategy recommendations
- Audit current customer marketing strategies to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure channels are being utilized for maximum impact across campaigns.
- Work with customer marketing team to identify risks and opportunities and improve campaign execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with customer marketing
- Experience with content strategy, content design, multi-channel communication strategies, and UX writing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present and explain strategies to executives and team members
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Analytical skills to problem solve and make improvements
- Superior attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Self-managed PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Fully-stocked break room
- High-energy, fun and friendly culture
- Career development programs and opportunities
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Jod ID: 2170536