LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Warehouse Specialist role, you will be working as a team to maintain and organize all material moving through the warehouse. We will rely on the Warehouse Specialist to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner
- Be a part of providing a safe, positive, and efficient work environment
- Inventory organization and maintenance
- Load truck with proper material and deliver material to jobsites
- Inventory tracking as products moves through the warehouse
- Inspect inventory for defects or damages and document any instances
- Maintain daily inventory logs
- Operate forklifts and other heavy machinery
- Equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Scan items into the inventory management system
- Routine cleaning duties, such as jobsite cleanup
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
- All other duties as assigned
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Previous solar experience preferred, but not required
- Preferred forklift experience
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- 7:00 am start time
- Weekends and OT may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2806934
City: Las Vegas