LGCY Solar Installation Services is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling a high volume of appointments for service and installations. The Scheduling Coordinator works closely with the Branch Coordinator, sales reps, site surveyors and other management to ensure jobs are being properly scheduled and distributed accordingly and fairly between crews in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain installation and service schedule
- Schedule inspections after installation
- Communicate with the customer throughout the installation
- Create positive customer experience
- Follow up on inquiries about project status in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Email and phone communication with appropriate stakeholders to ensure relevant parties are up to date with the status of their project
- Update notes in an internal database and spreadsheets for all related tasks and manages project status changes
- All other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2 years of administrative assistant or scheduling experience
- Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required
- Ability to spend considerable time at a desk using a computer in a regular office environment
- Previous experience in the solar industry is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a detailed and fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using computer applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple task
- Alternate sitting or standing at will
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 8 Paid holidays
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2475221