LGCY Solar Installation Services is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Project Specialist role, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing, and submitting a high volume of applications and claims ensuring compliance with all relevant utility guidelines and agreements.
PROJECT SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively review applications to ensure required information is provided to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the application process, and follow up with customer as needed
- Identify common issues and develop suitable solutions and processes
- Address incoming inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Update notes in an internal database and spreadsheets for all related tasks and manages project status changes
- Follow up on inquiries about project status in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Email and phone communication with colleagues and utilities to ensure projects move smoothly
- Conduct web research and phone inquiries to analyze and document utility processes for various utilities and jurisdictions
- Proactively contact utilities on that status of projects and get clarification on utility requirements
- All other duties as assigned
PROJECT SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills
- Alternate sitting or standing at will
- Crouching or bending
- Previous experience in the solar industry is a plus
- Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous 401(k) option with employer match
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2333820