LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Electrician role, you will be working as a team to install residential solar systems in a safe and efficient manner. We will rely on the experience of the Electrician to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings
- Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them
- Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed
- Replaces circuit breakers as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electricians license required
- 2+ years of prior solar/roofing/electrical experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to interpret plan sets
- Advanced conduit bending techniques
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Local electrical apprenticeship registration
- OSHA 10
- Enphase experience/certifications
- NABCEP PV Pro
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements
- First Aid & CPR
- Previous leadership experience
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
- Ability to work in confined spaces, such as attics
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Flexible PTO
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2146693
Department: Field Ops