About This Role:
The Field Supervisor will represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner by creating a high-quality experience through all interactions with homeowners and field teams. This role will promote a culture of safety through continued training and conducting safety and efficiency check-ins on solar installation projects. This position will assist with day-to-day operations for project acceptance, installation, inspection, and homeowner satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate and deescalate issues with customers
- Manage the daily activities of field personnel, including enforcing company performance and safety requirements, evaluating performance, documenting field personnel issues, and reporting field issues and or accidents
- Read and comprehend building plans to effectively supervise the installation of Mechanical systems with exceptional workmanship, functionality, and aesthetics
- Identify and communicate any conflicts between contract documents to the Operations Manager, working together to find and implement solutions
- Quickly and accurately upload pictures daily for jobs
- Review plan sets and address any discrepancies
- Assign sticker maps to Enlighten to promote project efficiency
- Print plans for following days to prepare team
- Drop off material for crews when needed
- Inspect to 3-5 jobs on site each date
- All other duties as assigned
What We Offer:
- The pay scale for this exempt position is slated to be $25-35 per hour, depending on experience, licensing, and education (Pay scale is defined by the Labor Commissioner as the salary or hourly wage range that the employer reasonably expects to pay for the position)
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
Requirements For This Role:
- 2+ years of prior solar/roofing/electrical experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to interpret plan sets
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
- Ability to work in confined spaces, such as attics
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Local electrical apprenticeship registration
- OSHA 10
- Enphase experience/certifications
- NABCEP PV Pro
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements
- First Aid & CPR
- 6:00 am start time
- Weekends and OT may be required
- Workdays and start times are subject to change dependent on weather & additional requirements
About LGCY Power:
LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same. LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2785005
Department: Field Ops