Field Marketing Manager
Our mission is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same. Through this mission LGCY Power has become one of the fastest growing solar companies in the U.S. and provides solar energy at little to no upfront cost to residential customers. We provide immediate electricity bill savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing company events.
- Plan engaging and meaningful events and experiences for employees, customers, and partners
- Organize the events through collaboration with marketing and management teams
- Manage the event by leading setup, execution, and clean up of each activity.
- Find suitable venues and vendors
- Communicate with patrons
- Maintain venue rules and regulations
- Delegate and assign tasks, create timelines, and help team members to prioritize workloads
- Respond to emergencies
- Oversee financial accountability
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with event planning and execution
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas and plans to executives and vendors
- Ability to travel several times per year
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and venues
- Tech-savvy, strong computer skills and the ability to run audio and video at the events
- Superior attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Self-managed PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Fully-stocked break room
- High-energy, fun and friendly culture
- Career development programs and opportunities
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Jod ID: 2170531