About LGCY Power:
LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same. LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
As a PV Design QC Specialist, you will be responsible for learning and refining our process of designing code-compliant residential solar photovoltaic systems following engineering department policy. You will review and provide feedback from a Quality control standpoint and support Designers in any way necessary to improve team performance. This technical-driven position is an office-based role with a preference in being in the Lehi, Utah location.
- Review projects to ensure solar design accuracy in addition to ensuring that the correct processes are followed upon design completion.
- Provide support and feedback to be documented in Design Database
- Review completed BOM/SO for accuracy
- Review Completed Designs for compliance with local Building and Electrical Code
- Document and provide feedback to Team Supervisors and Designers on over all design accuracy
- Monitor Design revisions reasons to identify trends and areas of improvement
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of experience in the solar industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination or education and or experience is preferred
- Experience using NetSuite as a CRM
- Comprehensive knowledge of the NEC/ICC
- Ability to work in a detailed and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate with an array of stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2818067
Department: Design & Engineering