LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Crew Lead role, you will be working as a team to install residential solar systems in a safe and efficient manner. We will rely on the experience of the Crew Lead to assist in developing a culture of safety, responsibility, appreciation, and quality service in our pursuit of setting the industry standard for solar installation.
- Oversee the installation process and ensure it exceeds company standards
- Play a significant role in providing a safe, positive, and efficient work environment
- Testing system components while the system in operating
- Represent LGCY Power in a professional and respectful manner
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Understand and abide to AHJ/Utility/NEC requirements and guidelines
- Train and mentor crew team members
- Ensure all crew members understand and adhere to all OSHA and/or LGCY safety procedures
- Clean and prepare vehicles at the end of each day
- Assist with additional tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of prior solar/roofing/electrical experience
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and self-motivated
- Possess a “learning mindset”
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record according to company policy
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to interpret plan sets
- Advanced conduit bending techniques
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Certifications:
- Local electrical apprenticeship registration
- OSHA 10
- Enphase experience/certifications
- NABCEP PV Pro
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Knowledge of local AHJ/Utility requirements
- First Aid & CPR
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to withstand heights, climb ladders and be on roofs
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch and lift
- Ability to work in all weather and climates
- Ability to work in confined spaces, such as attics
- Weekends and OT may be required
- Workdays and start times are subject to change dependent on weather & additional requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 Paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test after receiving an offer of employment for this safety-sensitive position. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2114171
Department: Field Ops