LGCY Power is seeking highly motivated industry specialists to join our growing team of elite solar professionals. We are seeking individuals that are ready to help us deliver on our mission: to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
LGCY is one of the fastest growing residential solar providers in the nation since 2014 and has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
In the Branch Coordinator role, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Branch and Field Operations by performing administrative and organizational tasks that directly benefit the field team members. The Branch Coordinator works directly with the District Manager to achieve short-term and long-term strategic objectives that accelerate the industry standard for solar installation.
- Actively communicate with different stakeholders to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to manage the solar lifecycle from permitting and interconnections to PTO
- Express a high attention to detail in regard to customer service as well as data submission
- Coordinate daily activities and workflow of installations and inspections
- Manage and maintain the project pipeline while addressing any potential bottlenecks
- Assists with routing and scheduling as needed
- Coordinates and requests inspections for each project
- Process reports on completed installation and inspections to provide the District Manager
- Utilize software systems to record progress of various tasks
- Prepare project documentation for crew teams
- Remain informed of market policy and legislative solar issues
- Perform additional duties as determined by the District Manager
- All other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of proven ability to manage permitting, utilities, interconnection within the solar lifecycle
- 2+ years of managerial and leadership experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with an array of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks
- Previous experience in the solar industry is preferred
- Ability to work in a regular office environment Monday-Friday
- Excessive sitting or standing at a desk in a stationary position is required
- Ability to lift 10 pounds
What We Offer
- The pay scale for this exempt position is slated to be $75,000-$85,000, depending on experience, licensing, and education (Pay scale is defined by the Labor Commissioner as the salary or hourly wage range that the employer reasonably expects to pay for the position)
- Bonus potential
- Generous 401(k) option with employer match
- 8 paid holidays
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Opportunity for career development and advancement with a rapidly growing company
- High-energy, fun, and friendly culture
- Self-managed PTO program
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LGCY Power will check the motor vehicle records as part of the pre-employment screening process when driving is an essential job function or when a rental car may be needed for business travel purposes. The applicant’s job offer is contingent on eligibility under the company policy.
LGCY Power uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Jod ID: 2506891